Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Day

Jessica has been sick with an ear infection so she didn't get to go out and enjoy the snow today. However, mommy got to work from home today so she did get to enjoy another day being home with me. The weekends are never long enough, I really enjoyed this day. Reagan got to play outside and she had a blast. We went to see grandmommy and granddaddy yesterday and that is always alot of fun. I am ready for Spring weather so that we can go outside in the evenings and play. We have a play date this Saturday wth Lila, Ashley, Riley and a few others. Jessica will have a blast and I am looking forward to seeing Linda, Kelly and Pam!! I am hoping to post some pictures soon, I've got to find that cord to my camera to upload the pics....Urghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment